- A range of pipes from 15 to 108 mm in diameter
- Pipes are in AISI 316/EN 1.4401 steel for domestic water applications.
- Pipes are in AISI 439/EN 1.4520 steel for industrial applications.
- Stainless-steel pipes are equipped with coloured caps (green or blue: domestic / tap-water applications; black: industrial applications).
- Stainless steel pipe tolerance in conformity with the EN 10312 standard.
- These pipes are manufactured from thin-walled precision steel, which makes them very light.
- The pipes are closed with coloured caps for easy identification.
- The caps also prevent impurities from entering the pipes.
- Stainless steel is very resistant to corrosion.
1 Coloured caps
2 Permanent markings
3 High-quality steel
The range of stainless steel pipes is suitable for domestic water, heating, climate-control and rainwater-recuperation systems.
439 stainless steel is not authorised for drinking-water applications.
Stainless-steel pipes must only be used with COMAP XPress® or SudoPress® fittings in stainless steel.