High standards for domestic water and industrial applications
A stainless steel pipe and fitting system is ideal for hot water and compressed air projects in aggressive environments. COMAP solutions are ideal for use in very demanding applications such as tap-water networks in healthcare establishments or in large buildings with hot water recirculation systems.
This high-end product is ideal for the most specialised applications.
- Stainless steel provides maximum protection against corrosion.
- Minimal thermal expansion.
- Manufactured in Europe.
- Advanced technical design: laser-welded fittings.
- Durability in extreme temperatures, from -35° C to 200° C (depending on the O-ring used) at maximum pressure of 16 bar.
- A very high-end steel system for optimal durability.
|Domestic hot water|
|Hot water networks|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
|Dry compressed air (oil < 25mg/m3)|
|Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25mg/m3)|
Other potential uses when changing joints and/or depending on the chosen range
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits)