- A range of copper fittings from 12 to 108 mm in diameter
- Immediate verification of the crimping with the Visu-Control ring
- V-type crimping profile up to 54 mm, and M-type profile for larger diameters
- Patented profile, top-quality O-rings in EPDM, HNBR and FKM
1 VISU-CONTROL RING
2 MARKINGS FOR PERFECT TRACEABILITY
3 END STOP
4 PATENTED O-RING
5 V CRIMPING PROFILE
- Work in total safety: no flames, burns or fumes, no need to request fire permits.
- Improved working conditions, thanks to lightweight crimping equipment.
- SudoPress copper fitting design, focused on quality, limits the risk of O-ring damage when the pipe is inserted.
- The detachable Visu-Control ring indicates that the fitting has been crimped.
- The patented O-ring shows during pressure testing if a fitting has not been crimped.
- The crimping tool is perfectly and efficiently positioned thanks to the crimping profile.
SudoPress copper fittings have been designed for the following applications:
|SudoPress Copper water||SudoPress Copper gas||SudoPress Copper solar|
|Domestic hot water|
|Hot water networks|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
|Dry compressed air (oil < 25mg/m3)|
|Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25mg/m3)|
Applications compatible with exchanged O-ring
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits)
For more details on the temperature and pressure conditions needed for these applications, please refer to the data sheet for this range.
SudoPress copper fittings may be used for renovation and in new installations.
SudoPress copper fittings must only be used with copper pipes that are in conformity with the EN 1057 standard.