- A range of carbon-steel fittings from 12 to 108 mm in diameter
- M crimping profile
- Patented profile, top-quality O-rings in EPDM
- Carbon steel is the ideal material for heating and climate-control applications. Medium and large diameters in ducts and technical networks, medium and small diameters to supply terminal units.
1 Patented O-ring: avoids incomplete crimping
2 Fitting in carbon steel: high corrosion resistance
3 Fitting is laser-marked for better identification and traceability
4 Pipe end stop
5 Red markings to identify carbon-steel fittings
6. Insertion depth indicator marked on the stainless-steel fitting
- Work in total safety: no flames, burns or fumes, no need to request fire permits.
- Improved working conditions, thanks to lightweight crimping equipment.
- The patented O-ring shows during pressure testing if a fitting has not been crimped.
- The crimping tool is perfectly and efficiently positioned thanks to the crimping profile.
XPress carbon-steel fittings have been designed for the following applications:
|Domestic hot water|
|Hot water networks|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
|Dry compressed air (oil < 25mg/m3)|
|Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25mg/m3)|
Applications compatible with exchanged O-ring
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits)
For more details on the temperature and pressure conditions needed for these applications, please refer to the data sheet for this range.
XPress carbon-steel fittings may be used in renovation and new installations. XPress carbon steel fittings are not compatible with drinking water applications.
XPress carbon-steel fittings must only be used with COMAP carbon-steel pipes.