- A range of pipes from 12 to 108 mm in diameter
- These pipes are made of carbon steel, with or without a polypropylene layer.
- The material used for these pipes is ultra-low-carbon (ULC) steel.
- Carbon steel pipes are equipped with red caps.
- Carbon steel pipe tolerance in conformity with the EN 10305-3 standard.
- These pipes are manufactured from thin-walled precision steel, which makes them very light.
- The pipes are closed with coloured caps for easy identification.
- The caps also prevent impurities from entering.
- The layer of zinc protects the pipes from external corrosion.
- The layer of white polypropylene protects the pipes from external corrosion and shock. Aesthetically, this layer also enables the pipe to be painted more easily.
1 Coloured caps
2 Permanent markings
3 High-quality steel