Carbon steel is the ideal material for technical heating and climate-control installations: medium and large diameters with sheaths for technical networks, medium and small diameters for supply to end-users.
An economical alternative, carbon steel (also called electroplated steel) offers you all the advantages of metal systems at a lower cost.
COMAP’s range of fittings and carbon steel pipe solutions is available in diameters from 12 to 108 mm.
Note: carbon steel is not suitable for potable-water applications.
- Corrosion resistance: a layer of zinc protects the pipes from external corrosion.
- Minimal thermal expansion.
- Made in Europe with high-quality materials: RSt34-2 carbon steel.
- Advanced technical design: laser-welded fittings.
- Durability in extreme temperatures, from -35°C to 200°C (depending on the O-ring used) at maximum pressure of 16 bar.
- A very high-end steel system for optimal durability.
- The thin-walled pipes are very robust and minimise pressure losses. They are also lighter and easier to handle than black steel pipes.
|Domestic hot water|
|Hot water networks|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
|Dry compressed air (oil < 25 mg/m3)|
|Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25 mg/m3)|
Applications compatible with exchanged O-ring
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits)