Hydraulic safety unit with stainless seat for aggressive or hard water. The unit protects the hot-water generator from the risk of bursting. It allows water to be purged after expansion from heating, avoiding overpressure in the water heater.
When placed upstream of the tank, it supplies the tank with cold water.
It performs 6 main functions:
- Protection against aggressive water
- Protection against over-pressurisation
- More resistant in water that is aggressive or too soft.
- Stainless steel offers better resistance to the chemical effects of water treatment (such as chlorine) and better resistance to scale deposits.
- For installation on hybrid water heaters with power up to 125 kW (indirect heating) for maximum volume of 1,000 litres.
- Environmental safety: Lighter, manufactured with recyclable materials, compatible with all energy sources
- Higher internal flow rate
- Lower pressure drop
- More precise valve adjustment
- New standard NF EN 1487
- Made in France in an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory
- 10 year guarantee against corrosion of the stainless-steel valve seat
- 7 bar model, 1/2" or 3/4", vertical supply
- Nominal pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum temperature: 95°C
- Maximum power: 1/2": 75 kW - 3/4": 150Kw