The UniverSar manual valve enables water flow adjustment and can be mounted on all types of radiator.
UniverSar is unique, and inherently meets all requirements for comfort and energy use. It allows direct reading of the flow setting, without limitations on travel.
Like all COMAP valves and bodies, UniverSar is made in France at the COMAP factory in Abbeville, in the Somme department, and has a 10-year guarantee.
- Profiled seat for progressive flow regulation
- 10 year guarantee
- Made in France
Save time and money
- Direct reading of Kv settings, to save time in adjustment and verification
- Tool-free Kv adjustment
- Easy modification and maintenance
- Upgradeable: may be converted to thermostatic without draining the system
- Double pre-seal for time savings while installing the valve
The UniverSar manual valve is suited to the following application: