The manual valves set is a complete set for installation on a two-tube system, ideal for work-sites. It includes:
- A single-adjustment manual valve with reverse-angle body
- A lockshield valve with memory and angled body
It is available in several models for single, double or triple-panel radiators, with a wide variety of connections available.
Like all COMAP valves and bodies, the manual valves set is made in France at the COMAP factory in Abbeville, in the Somme department, and has a 10-year guarantee.
Save time and money
- All the necessary equipment to set and connect the radiator, in one package with one part number
- Lockshield valve with position memory in case the radiator is removed
- The manual valve can be installed with a thermostat without draining the system (tool, part no. 5821).
- Reliability and time savings on the work site
- Progressive change to flow because of valve disc profile, allowing metal/metal contact with the seat
- Handwheel is protected by an ivory-coloured cap
The COMAP manual valves set is suited to the following application: