V9006 stainless steel manifolds are suitable for COMAP underfloor heating and cooling systems. They may be used in all building types.
To complete every installation, COMAP has a range of units for wall-mounting or encasing, with your choice of orientation (left, right or below) for flow and return.
The V9006 stainless steel manifolds must always be used with the COMAP 835PE Eurocone mechanical connection ¾ available for all standard floor heating tube dimensions: 14x2, 16x2, 20x2 (Multilayer) and 16x1.5; 20x1.9 (PER)
V9006 stainless steel manifold main characteristics:
- Stainless steel 304
- Connection in 1'' female for arrival and return.
- Thermostatic mechanisms with connection M30x1,5.
- Equipped with an automatic drain, a drain cock and thermometer.
- Control and adjustment of flow rates by integrated flowmeters.
- Ball valve for the round trip
- Save time on installation: pre-assembled manifold
- Perfect control over the system with built-in flow meters for each circuit.
- Wide range of accessories that allow you to control each room separately.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60 ° C.
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
- Flow rate: 6.01 ± 0.01 m3 / h