- Our junction boxes, in synthetic material for corrosion-proofing, protect the sheathing and the pipe connection.
- If needed, these boxes allow quick access to the pipe and fitting without damage to the wall.
- They link pipes with heating and domestic water accessories.
- The junction boxes have been designed to be used with most SkinPress, PexPress and compression systems (829, 839, 825 and 835 ranges).
- Junction boxes may be modified in the event that changes are made to the overall installation: the fittings simply need to be installed in such a way that they remain accessible.
- COMAP press-fitting and compression-fitting systems are designed to work with all types of connection.
COMAP junction boxes are suitable for all domestic water and heating installations.
They can be used both for new construction and for renovation.