- A range of stainless-steel fittings from 12 to 108 mm in diameter
- M crimping profile
- Patented profile, top-quality O-rings in EPDM
- Stainless steel, because it is unaffected by water treatments, is the ideal material for tap water in health-care establishments or in large buildings with hot water recirculation systems.
1 Patented O-ring: avoids incomplete fittings
2 Very high quality 1.4404 stainless steel fitting: high corrosion resistance
3 Fitting is laser-marked for better identification and traceability
4 Pipe end stop
5 Green markings to identify stainless-steel fittings
6. Insertion depth indicator marked on the fitting
- Work in total safety: no flames, burns or fumes, no need to request fire permits.
- Improved working conditions, thanks to lightweight crimping equipment.
- The patented O-ring shows during pressure testing if a fitting has not been crimped.
- The crimping tool is perfectly and efficiently positioned thanks to the crimping profile.
XPress stainless-steel fittings have been designed for the following applications:
|Domestic hot water|
|Hot water networks|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
|Dry compressed air (oil < 25mg/m3)|
|Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25mg/m3)|
Applications compatible with exchanged O-ring
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits)
For more details on the temperature and pressure conditions needed for these applications, please refer to the data sheet for this range.
XPress stainless-steel fittings may be used in renovation and new installations.
XPress stainless-steel fittings must only be used with COMAP stainless-steel pipes.